Appointment rules and requirements:
1. You must be a minimum 18 years old to be tattooed, no exceptions.
2. The shop minimum is $100, with an hourly rate of $150. I typically charge by piece if the tattoo can be completed within a session or two.
3. The shop is cash only, unless we have discussed otherwise.
4. A $50 non-refundable retainer is required to book an appointment. This shows me that you're serious about getting tattooed, and it reserves your time slot. This retainer is applied towards the final cost of your tattoo.
5. If you can't make it into the shop for a consult, email email@example.com. Email consults are usually doable, and I can send you an invoice to pay your deposit online once we agree upon an appointment date.
6. Cancelation/rescheduling policy: If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please do so with a minimum of 24 hours notice, or you may have to leave another retainer. Retainers are non-refundable even if you cancel but choose not to reschedule. I'm not a total jerk, so if there is an emergency or you are sick, let me know as soon as you can. If there is a snow storm, please be aware that your appointment will likely be rescheduled by me.
7. Email is my preferred form of contact, so please use this! NOT instagram DMs, not facebook messages (they're just harder to keep track of). If I don't respond to your email immediately, please be patient. I am a busy lady inside and outside of the shop, and I promise you I am doing my best.